Thursday, 2 February 2017

IBPS CWE RRB- V Officers Scale – I, II, III Score Card Out

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has Issued the Official Notification of Main Online Exam Score Out for the post of IBPS RRB V Officers Scale I, II & III , The organization conducted Preliminary Online Exam in various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) during 4th, 5th and 6th November 2016,  the Main Online exam during the second week of December 2016.

So Eligible Candidates Check and Download to Main Exam Result and Score now Available from the Official Website of IBPS .

  • To View Your Marks for Officers Scale-I – Click Here
  • To View Your Marks for Officers Scale-II (GBO) – Click Here
  • To View Your Marks for Officers Scale-II (Specialist) – Click Here
  • To View Your Marks for Officers Scale-III – Click Here

Important Dates

  • Commencement of Result – 01 Feb 2017.
  • Closure of Result – 28 Feb 2017.

 

All the Best

By Exambin Team…!!!

The post IBPS CWE RRB- V Officers Scale – I, II, III Score Card Out appeared first on Exambin | Social Competitive Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment