The IBPS SO (Specialist Officers) 2016 final results have been declared.This was part of the recruitment for Specialist Officer posts in govt banks to be filled during the financial year 2016-17.The total number of specialist officer vacancies is around 4400 across various banks.In addition to the results, information on IBPS SO cutoffs & reserve list have also been released.
To Click below Direct link to check your results:
To Check reserve list – Click Here
Cutoff 2016
| Post | SC | ST | OBC | UR | HI | OC | VI |
| IT Officer(Scale – I) | 65.10 | 55.05 | 64.05 | 76.75 | 50.50 | 61.85 | 65.40 |
| Agriculture Field Officer (Scale – I) | 52.30 | 53.45 | 60.95 | 69.75 | 45.60 | 49.05 | 60.25 |
| Rajbhasha Adhikari(Scale- I) | 51.85 | 49.80 | 62.20 | 66.65 | NA | 43.55 | 69.05 |
| Law Officer(Scale- I) | 71.15 | 47.50 | 55.80 | 62.85 | NA | 54.40 | 43.70 |
| H.R/ Personnel Officer(Scale- I) | 62.95 | 56.45 | 65.10 | 73.35 | 43.40 | NA | NA |
| Marketing Officer(Scale-I) | 59.40 | 62.05 | 66.80 | 74.95 | 33.70 | 58.10 | NA |
The validity of IBPS scores expires on March 31st every year & it is the reason for IBPS PO results & IBPS clerk results were announced few days ago.
To Check IBPS PO results & IBPS clerk – Check Here
The post IBPS SO Exam 2016 Final Result Released appeared first on Exambin | IBPS SSC UPSC Preparations.
No comments:
Post a Comment